Aceify respects your rights and data protection laws. This privacy notice explains how we do this.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to run our business. We have set out below the categories of personal information that we collect, the specific ways in which that personal information is processed by us, the legal bases which permit us to do this, and the types of partners with whom we share your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you use our platform to book a coaching or training session as a user, when you partner with us as a coach or trainer to provide coaching or training services to our users, and when you interact with us and our website(s) and app(s). This information includes:
- Your name and contact details
- Your location preferences for coaching and training sessions
- Your gender and any other information you add to your profile with us
- Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us
- Your payment details
- For coaches and trainers, and information you provide about your qualifications and background
How do we use your information?
We use your information as follows:
- To fulfil our contract with you to provide coaching and training session booking services and otherwise give you access to our platform
- As required to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular letting you know about updates to our services by email in accordance with your marketing preferences and law relating to direct marketing, analysing how you use our products and services so we can improve our levels of service and develop future products and services, and ensuring the security of our websites and information technology systems and protecting the rights of Aceify, our customers, and the coaches with whom we partner
- Where you give us consent if we need it in order to send you news and marketing for our services, and to place cookies and use similar technology on your device(s)
- Sharing your personal information in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject
How will we share your information?
We will share certain items of personal information about our users with the coach(es) with whom users book training and coaching sessions (and vice versa).
We will also share your personal information if we think this is necessary to in order to protect our rights, property, or safety of our staff or clients. This includes sharing information for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Giving and withdrawing your consent, and updating your personal information
Where your consent is required for us to process your personal information, we will ask for your consent at the point at which you provide your data. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can also update your personal information at any time. If you wish to do either, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storing your personal information
Your personal information will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area unless required to do so to comply with your instructions. When transferring information to others, we ensure that appropriate and suitable safeguards and technical measures are in place to protect your personal data, and that transfers of your information are limited to the necessary minimum.
We will only keep records of your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which we have collected it, and in order to comply with any statutory or regulatory obligations in relation to retention of records. We respect requests to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes. This includes keeping a record of your request indefinitely so that we can respect your request in future.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal information, the right to restrict processing of your personal information, and the right to object to processing of your personal information. You have the right to object to your personal information being processed on the grounds of our legitimate interests. You have the right to object to us sending you direct marketing and profiling you for the purposes of direct marketing. You can contact us by email at email@example.com in relation to any of the rights described in this paragraph, or if you have any questions regarding this privacy notice. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal information with a data protection supervisory authority in a country where you live, work, or where you believe a breach may have occurred. In the UK, that is the Information Commissioner's Office.
The data controller for our sites and services provided by us is Sellars Legal Limited. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.